- To ride the Odakyu Limited Express Romancecar, both a regular ticket/freepass and a limited express ticket are required.
- Customers who purchased a ticket by credit card from this website do not need to pick up a paper ticket at a station ticket counter.
Simply bring the credit card you used to make payment and a printout of the page showing your purchase with you and board the train.
If you have an information terminal such as a smart phone which has a constant internet connection, you do not need to print out the web page. You can board the train with your information terminal and the credit card you used to make payment.
When you are asked to present your limited express ticket by a station staff, present the credit card which you used to make payment and the printout of the page showing your purchase, or log into the website and show your purchase information on your screen.
- When you pick up your limited express ticket you booked at a station ticket machine, proceed from the [telephone reservation] menu on the screen. (You need your telephone number you registered and the reservation number issued by the system at the time of booking)
- Dates, times, periods, etc. shown are in Japan time.
- For those who purchase limited express tickets via e-Romancecar website, double deductions may occur for a single purchase when using a debit or prepaid card. Also, another charge may occur when changing traveling sections or refunding the tickets you have purchased. However, rest assured that in all these cases, anything beyond the used amount will be fully refunded. Depending on the card company, the refund for an overcharge can take about 45 to 60 days.
Please be aware that the opening hours of the Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku West have changed. The current opening hours are as follows:
Open daily from 08:00 to 16:00, throughout the year.